Cook times suggested are based on a counter-top family-size air fryer; times will vary with different appliances so always check for doneness with a reliable digital instant-read thermometer and texture cues and adjust cook time as necessary.
2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp (5 mL) grated lemon zest
2 tbsp (30 mL) fresh lemon juice
1 tsp (5 mL) sweet paprika
1 tsp (5 mL) dried oregano leaves
¼ tsp (1 mL) salt
1 lb (500 g) Beef Top Sirloin Oven Roast
1 zucchini (about 8 oz/250 g), halved lengthwise and sliced crosswise
16 mini potatoes, quartered
16 grape tomatoes
½ cup (125 mL) crumbled feta cheese
- Baste: Combine olive oil, garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, paprika, oregano and salt in a small bowl. Transfer 1 tbsp (15 mL) to another bowl for the beef; set remaining baste aside.
- Roast: Pat beef dry with paper towel. Place on a plate and brush all over with reserved 1 tbsp (15 mL) baste.
- Place beef in the air fryer basket. Set temperature to 400°F (200°C). Set time for 12 minutes and cook beef. After 12 minutes, reduce the temperature to 275°F (135°C). Set time for 18 minutes and continue to cook beef.
- Vegetables: Meanwhile, toss zucchini and potatoes in a medium bowl with 1 tbsp (15 mL) of remaining baste.
- When roast timer beeps, insert a digital instant-read thermometer into centre of the roast. The thermometer should read 130°F (54°C) for medium-rare doneness (or 145°F/63°C for medium, or 155°F/68°C for well-done). If desired temperature is not reached, cook longer, checking every 2 to 4 minutes or until desired doneness. Transfer roast to a cutting board, tent with foil and let rest for 15 minutes. The temperature should increase to 145°F (63°C) for medium-rare (or 160°F/71°C for medium, or 170°F/77°C for well-done).
- Meanwhile, place zucchini and potatoes in the air fryer basket. Set temperature to 400°F (200°C) and set time for 12 minutes. Cook vegetables, shaking the basket halfway through. Add tomatoes to basket and cook for 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Transfer vegetables to a platter.
- Carve the roast beef across the grain into thin slices and place over the top of the vegetables. Drizzle everything with the remaining baste and garnish with feta cheese.