- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar 50 ml
- 1 tbsp prepared horseradish 15 ml
- 1/3 cup vegetable or coconut oil 75 ml
- 1/2 tsp salt and freshly ground pepper 2 ml
- 2 cups slivered cooked beef Over Roast or grilling steak 500 ml
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese 125 ml
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup toasted walnut halves, broken 125 ml
- 4 cups baby greens 1000 ml
- In a large bowl, whisk together vinegar, horseradish, vegetable oil, salt, onion, and pepper.
- Add cooked beef, lettuce greens, cheese, onion, and nuts. Toss together to coat with dressing. Serve.
- To toast walnuts: Place nuts on a large rimmed baking sheet. Toast in 350°F (180°C) oven, until aromatic, stirring once, about 10 minutes.