- 1 cup 20-minute dry brown rice
- 2 cups beef broth
- ¼ tsp EACH salt, pepper and onion powder
- 2 cups (500 mL) Big Batch Ground Beef
- (see recipe on reverse)
- 5 cups frozen broccoli florets
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- Mix together rice, beef broth salt, pepper and onion powder in a large skillet. Bring to a boil, stir, turn heat to low and cover for 20 minutes. Do not check rice; keep covered.
- Stir in broccoli, Big Batch Beef and half of the Parmesan cheese. Cook over medium-high heat for 5 minutes, stirring, until broccoli is heated through. Top with remaining Parmesan and serve.