Welcome to one of the recipes in the Cooking 101 with Andrea Vilneff series – One Pot Cheesy Broccoli Beef and Rice.
To see all of Andrea’s Cooking 101 recipes… just click!
PLUS! Download and print this recipe with BONUS shopping list. Just Click!Print
One Pot Cheesy Broccoli Beef and Rice
- 1 cup 20-minute dry brown rice
- 2 cups beef broth
- ¼ tsp EACH salt, pepper and onion powder
- 2 cups (500 mL) Big Batch Ground Beef
- (see recipe on reverse)
- 5 cups frozen broccoli florets
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- Mix together rice, beef broth salt, pepper and onion powder in a large skillet. Bring to a boil, stir, turn heat to low and cover for 20 minutes. Do not check rice; keep covered.
- Stir in broccoli, Big Batch Beef and half of the Parmesan cheese. Cook over medium-high heat for 5 minutes, stirring, until broccoli is heated through. Top with remaining Parmesan and serve.